Return, Exchange & Repair information
Returns and Exchanges:
Had something different in mind? Just not in love? Jewelry is very personal and special to the wearer, so I totally get it. I'm happy to accommodate an exchange or return on jewelry in unworn, original condition within 14 days of receipt. All returns will have a standard $3 deducted from the total refund amount to cover return shipping costs.
Please note that due to the size of this very small business, I cannot accommodate an exchange or return on custom or final sale pieces.
Please email email@example.com to get your exchange or return started.
Re-Sizing: My ring or bracelet doesn't fit quite the way I'd hoped!
Whether it's too snug, or a wee bit too loose, I'm happy to re-size your ring or bracelet for free on a one-time basis.
To start a ring or bracelet re-size request, follow the steps below:
- Send an email detailing the name of your jewelry piece + the new size you'd like to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If you're not sure which size you need for a re-size, please email email@example.com for help).
- Fancy Boheme will generate a pre-paid USPS First Class Shipping label for you to print.
- Carefully package your jewelry a box and padded bubble mailer with the printed label so that it remains safe and sound during transit. Let me know when it's on its way so I can keep an eye out for it in the mail.
- Once received, please allow up to one month for re-sizing.
- I'll send you a note with tracking once your re-sized jewelry is back on its way to you!
uh-oh: my jewelry is damaged!
Fret not: any item damaged upon arrival will be repaired or replaced at no cost.
Any piece of Fancy Boheme Jewelry that is defective or has broken within six months of purchase will be repaired at no cost.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your damaged item to start the repair/replacement process.
uh-oh: i broke my jewelry/lost an earring!
While built to last; jewelry isn't completely indestructible and sometimes, life just happens.
If you loved your Fancy Boheme Jewelry just a bit too much, but purchased it longer than six months ago, I'm still happy to fix it right up for a minimal charge. Repairs include lost earring replacement/pair matching, chain repair, reshaping and standard polishing.
Please email email@example.com for a list of standard repair fees to get your repair started.
If your issue hasn't been addressed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org