Hand-hammered curves of metal are punctuated with gorgeous herkimer diamonds.
Did you know? Herkimer Diamonds aren't actually diamonds. They are double-terminated quartz crystals that have exceptional clarity that were formed 500 million years ago. They are commonly found in Herkimer County, New York. They get the name diamond from their amazing clarity and natural faceting.
- handmade in Denver, Colorado from recycled materials
- available in 14k goldfill, 14k rose goldfill or sterling silver
- just over 2.5" wide
- herkimer diamonds measure 5-6mm
- hypoallergenic; lead and nickel free
- shipping questions? pop over here